Here at Maltaward, we supply a vast selection of EVO road barriers in three different sizes. Made from a high-quality UV stabilised prime polyethylene, our robust EVO barriers can be filled with both water and sand for a more permanent installation.
What are their benefits?
EVO Road Barriers can offer a number of benefits, which are each highlighted below:
- Unique Design. EVO barriers interlock with one another both horizontally and vertically, creating a robust barrier solution.
- Solid & Versatile. The interlocking design of EVO barriers creates a solid barrier without any gaps.
- Transport. EVO barriers can be stacked in high density to maximise load quantities. This, in turn, minimises the overall footprint required for storage and transport.
- Customisable. The distinctive red and white colouring makes our barriers instantly recognisable. However, we can produce them in other colours as well, if required.
Are there different types available?
We offer our EVO Road Barriers in each of the following options:
- 1 Metre EVO Road Barrier. Dimensions: 1000mm x 400mm x 555mm.
- 1.5 Metre EVO Road Barrier. Dimensions: 1500mm x 400mm x 555mm.
- EVO 80 Road Barrier. Dimensions: 1200mm x 400mm x 800mm.
- Mini Mesh Panel / Reflective Plank Panel. This can be fitted to both the 1 metre and 1.5 metre EVO Road Barriers to increase the barriers’ overall height.
Why choose us?
Our EVO Road Barriers can be supplied across the country from each of our five UK depots. Whether you’d prefer to rent or buy them, the unique interlocking design of these barriers means they are incredibly easy to transport.