- Safe and secure temporary fencing solution
- Tough and long-lasting, galvanised to protect from corrosion and rusting
- Re-enforced and welded to increase overall strength of the panel
- Lightweight, available with braces and ballast weights
- Anti-climb panels
- Easy to transport, install and dismantle.
Manufactured from galvanised steel these robust fence panels make an ideal choice for construction sites, properties and events. When used with a rubber block and a coupler the temporary fencing system delivers a simple method for site security. Simple and quick to erect, temporary site fencing is widely used as a cost effective fencing system. Made from 38.1mm galvanised tube section with a galvanised mesh welded to the face, the offer an economical alternative to a permanent installation. No post holes are required and the fence line can easily be reconfigured to suit changing site circumstances.
Benefits of Heras Fencing
As experts in concrete barriers and fencing solutions, we highly recommend Heras fencing for securing sites and events. The modular steel mesh panels are 2 meters in high fitted with narrow gauge mesh to prevent climbing. This meets guidance from the Health and Safety Executive for sturdy perimeter protection. The fences maintain visibility while creating a robust boundary to keep people safely separated from hazards.
Additional security options like spiked tops and CCTV integration are available. The distinctive orange boundaries also help with crowd control at major events. Overall, Heras systems offer safety, security and adaptive layouts perfect for construction sites, concerts, festivals and more.
Types of Heras Fencing
Our Heras fencing is sectional, and it can include some of the following options:
- Anti-climb mesh fencing panels are 2.4m or 3.5m long
- Heavy duty anti-climb panels with smaller mesh gaps
- Lockable gates for pedestrian and vehicle access points
- Concrete or rubber ballast blocks for weighting
- Steel stabilisers and rubber feet for solid installation
- Scrim sheets with sponsor branding for events
- Barbed wire, spiked tops and CCTV addons for extra security
From our experience supplying barriers and fencing, typical uses for temporary fence systems include:
- Construction sites during builds and demolitions
- Securing completed buildings awaiting project handover
- Crowd control at concerts, festivals and sporting events
- Creating safe boundaries around public hazards
- Containing equipment and materials that need protection
The interlocking Heras panels are designed for rapid onsite assembly. Installers simply slot the panels into rubber bases with steel stabilisers to connect runs. Ballast blocks or bags add weight and security against winds. The modular nature allows adaptable layouts as site plans evolve.
Our experienced crews can provide full supply and installation services across the UK. We ensure the systems are optimally configured to meet the project’s unique containment needs.
Get Your Heras Fencing from Maltaward
For your next temporary fencing need, rely on the experts at Maltaward. We can advise whether purchasing or renting Heras equipment best suits your situation. With nationwide delivery and setup, we make it easy to securely enclose your site. Contact our team today to discuss your specific requirements.
We suggest a minimum of a two person team erect the temporary fencing. They are easily placed into the base feet ready for adjacent panels to be clipped together. Our delivery lorry can off-load with its own crane ready for site assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment do I need to erect a temporary fence gate?
Do I need to dig post holes?
Where do you deliver?