Our range of Euro Road Barriers offer strength and durability for superior roadside protection. Made using high-quality UV stabilised prime polyethylene, each of our units are available in lengths of either 1 or 2 metres. The true beauty of these barriers comes courtesy of the unique interlocking design, meaning tight curves and angles can be accommodated for with ease.
What are their benefits?
Using a Euro Road Barrier can provide a number of benefits, as highlighted below:
- Robust Strength & Durability. When filled with sand or water, Euro Road Barriers create a formidable heavy ballast barrier system.
- Unique Design. The unique interlocking design of Euro Road Barriers makes it easy to use them in a wide range of circumstances.
- Height & Width. Euro Road Barriers offer a greater height and width than other barrier types, such as the EVO Barrier range.
- Flexibility. Euro Road Barriers can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Transport. Thanks to their interlocking design, transporting and deploying Euro Road Barriers is incredibly quick and easy.
- Customisable. While commonly supplied in red and white, here at Maltaward, we can supply Euro Road Barriers to suit your exact requirements.
Are there different types available?
We offer our Euro Road Barriers in each of the following options:
- 1 Metre Euro Barrier. Dimensions: 1000mm x 550mm x 650mm.
- 2 Metre Euro Barrier. Dimensions: 2000mm x 550mm x 650mm.
- Mini Mesh Panel / Reflective Plank Panel. This can be added to either of the above units to increase the barriers’ overall height.
Why choose us?
Here at Maltaward, we can supply Euro Road Barriers across the country from each of our five UK depots. Whether you’d rather rent or buy, the unique design of Euro Road Barriers means they are incredibly easy to transport and deploy, requiring no heavy lifting machinery.