With the rapidly changing situation surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to take the time to reassure you that our priority is to protect our customers and everyone in our company, as much as we possibly can so that we can continue to provide a continuity of service to you, our clients.
In addition to our business continuity plan, which details what we plan to do in the event of emergencies, we are introducing further steps to avoid the need to close our office during this unprecedented time and to minimise any interruption to our service.
We are currently in the process of increasing our capacity for home working by allowing all of our staff to have the facility to work remotely, should the situation arise whereby the Government insists that people must work from home.
In the meantime, our team are maintaining their usual work pattern, but we have introduced the following to limit the impact that the virus could have on our service and to prevent the closure of our office:
- We are encouraging more telephone or virtual meetings, with both clients and non-clients, rather than face-to-face. Where telephone or virtual meetings are not possible, your meeting may be postponed.
- We are temporarily discouraging handshakes as a way to greet clients and visitors to the office
- We are encouraging frequent and thorough handwashing and have hand sanitiser available for any visitor on entry to our office, as well as our team
- We are encouraging anyone with any of the symptoms of coronavirus to self-isolate at home, working from home where possible
- We are taking additional measures to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of high-traffic areas, such as door handles
- We are limiting travel for our team members, including travel to clients and the postponement of any non-essential training courses until later in the year
- We are encouraging anyone with ongoing health issues to work from home, where possible, with immediate effect
We will continue to act on Government guidelines and update our procedures as and when the situation changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch on: 0800 0432742
Operations: Jim Treacy
Sales: Gavin Beverton
Customer Services: Keith Chaney
Administration: Sam Hagger